|When God Takes Too Long examines the mysteries of God's timing and shows Christians how to thrive in the midst of one of life's greatest frustrationswaiting. He offers those who have been discouraged by a life of waiting a chance to alter not only their perspective on waiting, but also their actions in response to it, transforming this frustration into a positive force that will enrich and change their lives.|
When God Takes Too Long addresses:
- How not to wish (or wait) our lives away
- How to better understand the nature of time
- How to master the discipline of waiting
- How to cast off the boundaries of time to view our lives from an eternal perspective
This resource includes a copy of the book, When God Takes Too Long and a DVD containing six video lessons, that correspond to the book's various chapters, as well as a printable leaders guide on the DVD.
This unique packaging is part of the In Sight Media Series, which combines insightful book content with stimulating visual instruction. This is a great resource for adult Sunday School classes, small-group discussions, and sermon enhancement.
As part of the inSIGHTmedia Series, this resource includes:
- A copy of the featured book, When God Takes Too Long
- A DVD containing 10-minute video lessons, which correspond to the book's various chapters
- A printable leader's guide- also included on the DVD- which will enhance group discussion and study