WordAction Publishing Company is a not-for-profit organization that provides relevant Sunday School curriculum and small group materials to enable people of all ages to discover God's Word. Our resources are designed through the cooperative efforts of The Salvation Army, Church of the Nazarene, Wesleyans, Evangelical Friends, Free Methodists, and Evangelical United Methodists. WordAction is a part of the Nazarene Publishing House and has become the largest publisher of Wesleyan-Holiness Sunday School curriculum in the world.
Mission & Purpose
From the Beginning, WordAction has set a course to provide Bible-based, Wesleyan-Holiness curriculum that is relevant to everyday life. We are committed to providing ministry tools that will continue to bring the message of Holiness to the world!
Our goal is to support your efforts with substantive, relevant, life-changing resources as you stand on the front line in the battle for souls!
The WordAction Difference:
Thoroughly Biblical and Relevant
WordAction materials are grounded in the inspired Word of God. Lessons are designed not only to change lives, but also equip believers to share the good news of Jesus Christ in their world. We design our resources to be thoroughly Biblical and life related.
Foundational Truths For Holy Living
WordAction is dedicated to carrying the message of Holiness into the next millennium. Our teaching methods provide students with the opportunity for an authentic life change and spiritual formation. Our resources will equip your people for a lifetime of holy living.
Ministry Tools For All Ages
WordAction provides resources for all ages. We have a variety of ministry tools for Sunday School, Children's Church, Vacation Bible School, Small group Bible studies, youth and children's Bible quizzing, evangelistic follow-up, and more!
We believe it is important to know about God, but even more important to personally know God through faith in Jesus Christ. We emphasize that:
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is authoritative for faith and practice.
2. Students learn best when actively involved in the learning process.
3. Students learn best in an affirming community.
4. Sunday School (and other more formal teaching settings) should enhance and integrate with informal learning settings, especially the home.
5. For effective learning to take place, teachers must personally model the lessons to be taught before their students.
6. In addition to striving for greater competence, teachers must rely on the work of the Holy Spirit.
Statement of Faith
Our Christian education resources are based on the following statement of faith. We believe---
1. In one Godthe Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by full inspiration, contain all truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
3. That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil.
4. That a Christian can sever his relationship with God through willful sin, but by faith and repentance, forgiveness is granted.
5. That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race, and that anyone who repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
6. That believers are to be sanctified wholly, following regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the sanctification of believers.
8. That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised and the final judgment will take place.
We are interested in your suggestions and comments and would enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to contact us!
|First Time Visitors | About Us | Ask The Editor | Priority Plus | Scope & Sequence | Order Blanks|
|Copyright Permissions | Today's Devotional|
Customer Service: 1-800-877-0700
|© 2013, WordAction Publishing Company|