Folio (Year A, Volume 2)
A Preaching Companion
Year A, Vol. 2 (Mar/Apr/May 2014)
|Perfect for pastors with limited time, or who want more direction, this quarterly resource offers creative ideas to help implement purposeful sermon and worship planning. |
Each quarter contains helpful resources such as:
Being lectionary-focused, Folio offers a planning environment for thinking creatively about message preparation and the Sunday morning worship experience.
- Lectionary lists of readings
- Annotations on Revised Common Lectionary Sunday scripture readings
- Thematic tags and motifs for worship preparation
- Devotional reflections and commentary on the Sunday
- preaching passages
- Wesley's notes on the Sunday epistle lesson
- Preaching helps to inspire sermon development
Lent/Easter Seasons - 14 weeks
This volume covers Ash Wednesday through the Seventh Sunday of Easter, the Sunday before Pentecost.