Folio (Year A, Volume 1)
A Preaching Companion
Year A, Vol. 1 (Dec/Jan/Feb 2013-14)
|Perfect for pastors with limited time, or who want more direction, this quarterly resource offers creative ideas to help implement purposeful sermon and worship planning.|
Each quarter contains helpful resources such as:
Being lectionary-focused, Folio offers a planning environment for thinking creatively about message preparation and the Sunday morning worship experience.
- Lectionary lists of readings
- Annotations on Revised Common Lectionary Sunday scripture readings
- Thematic tags and motifs for worship preparation
- Devotional reflections and commentary on the Sunday
- preaching passages
- Wesley's notes on the Sunday epistle lesson
- Preaching helps to inspire sermon development
Advent/Christmas/Epiphany Seasons - 14 weeks
This volume starts with the first Sunday in Advent through Transfiguration Sunday (which is the Sunday before Ash Wednesday).