Get ready for an experience that will change your life! Imagine children, students, and adults journeying together, joining God in taking the ordinary moments of our lives and making them extraordinary.
During Lent, most people will be participating by fasting or giving other things up, so why not go a step further?
Ashes to Fire allows youth and adults to reflect on what God is teaching them; it creates an intentional and intensive fellowship with Jesus by guiding you in worship, personal Bible study, daily devotions, spiritual essays, and original worship songs of adoration, praise, and testimony for 14 weeks.
- Service Planning Guide-Contains 14 sermon outlines and service preparation instructions for each week
- DVD Resource disc-Powerpoint presentations, creative storytelling scripts, experiential worship station instructions, promotional video, student and adult Bible studies for all 14 weeks of Ashes to Fire.
- Devotional Journal-A leather-bound daily journal designed to be the center of the Ashes to Fire experience. Also includes a CD containing all-original music written and recorded for Ashes to Fire.
- Original 16-song soundtrack
- Children's Faith Comes by Hearing CD with audible scripture readings
- Childen's resource CD-ROM-contains activity sheets and leader's guide for both early childhood and elementary age levels