|We want our children to know and love Jesus and learn what it means to be His disciple. We want their lives to be defined by service to others, love for their enemies, and a deep, trusting faith in God. But even though the home is the first and best place to begin a faith journey, it takes more than home to grow a disciple. Helping kids become lifelong followers of Christ requires the investment of parents, extended family, and Christian ministry workers who partner together in raising them as disciples.|
Raising Kids to Extraordinary Faith is a valuable resource that gives parents and teachers a practical guide for developing Christian virtue in children. Filled with spiritual growth ideas and suggestions for developing a faith-enriched home and church environment, it provides everyone who influences children purposeful advice, spiritual insight, and essential awareness to help them make discipleship the key component of their parenting, teaching, or mentoring.
From prayer and Bible study to spiritual gifts and global awareness, Raising Kids to Extraordinary Faith shows parents and ministry workers how to partner together to help children love Jesus and learn to grow His fruit in their lives.
- Thought-provoking questions to help parents and ministry workers clarify how they can impact the spiritual lives of the children around them
- Useful side bars, real-life examples, scriptural principles, and age-appropriate ideas for discipling children
- A family accountability model to help the entire family add the practice of discipleship into their daily lives
- A Bible study for children to help them apply God's truth to their daily lives
- Downloadable resources including, a 13-week leader's guide and student sheets for studying the book in a group setting
- A bibliography of helpful resources for more spiritual growth