|Financial wealth may not guarantee happinessbut making the most of what you have as you live the life God has given you will help you find fulfillment and satisfaction that no amount of money can buy.|
Wisdom and Wealth shows you how to make wise financial decisions and successfully manage your finances as you learn to put your money where your faith is. Combining his experience as a certified financial planner with the time-tested widsom of King Solomon, Greg Womack shows you how to make wise choices, manage your finances properly, and use what you have to bless and serve others.
This resource includes a copy of the book, Wisdom and Wealth: A Christian's Guide to Managing Your Life and Finances, and a DVD containing six short video lessons, which correspond to the book's various chapters.
- Develop a practical plan for your money
- Avoid financial difficulties and reduce debt
- Practice simplicity and wise spending
- Understand investment options
- Use what you have to bless and serve others
- Leave a lasting legacy for future generations
This unique packing is part of the In Sight Media Series, which combines insightful book content with stimulating visual instruction. This is a great resource for adult Sunday School classes, small-group discussions, and sermon enhancement.
As part of the inSIGHTmedia Series, this resource includes:
- A copy of the featured book, Wisdom and Wealth
- A DVD containing 10-minute video lessons, which correspond to the book's various chapters
- A printableleader's guide- also included on the DVD- which will enhance group discussion and study