|You may or may not have material wealth to leave your grandchildren, but you have a rich heritage to pass on.|
Give your grandchildren the power of unconditional love.
Give your grandchildren the power of your own testimony of faith and show them how God will be faithful through the coming generations.
Give your grandchildren the power of your prayers.
Give your grandchildren a spiritual legacy.
Whether your grandchildren live across the country, down the street, or down the hall, Stephen and Janet Bly will show you how to be a grandparent your grandkids can count on.
The Power of a Godly Grandparent will give you:
- A Biblical foundation for being a good grandparent
- Ideas for passing along a spiritual heritage to your grandchildren
- Guidance for maintaining a good relationship with the parents of your grandchildren, and tips for special circumstances such as divorce.
- Guidelines for establishing rules for your grandchildren.
- Tips for long-distance grandparenting.
- How to develop a sense of family heritage and history, including how to create a family tree.
- Ideas for passing along their hobbies and special skills to your grandchildren