|Starting a New Church is perfect for:|
- A church that is considering a new church plant
- A small church pastor who wants to re-establish his church in the community
- A church that has launched a new work and needs fresh ideas
Starting a New Church gives you all the tools you need to plant a church successfully! Lead your core group through this program to help them catch a vision and teach them to contribute to the project in significant ways. This easy-to-use notebook is divided into a leader's guide and reproducible student workbook. In addition, this kit includes a DVD designed to stimulate study and discussion. Each of the 15 chapters is enhanced by a 3-5 minute video clip, usually featuring an actual church planter whose story is told in the chapter.
Learn how to:
- Articulate your core values and communicate your vision.
- Connect with the community around your new church.
- Set guidelines for choosing the church staff.
- Find a location for your new church plant.
- Choose a launch date and prepare for the first Sunday.
- Finance the new church. A wide variety of original ideas.