|Whether you're a father or grandfather, singled or married, the NIV Men's Devotional Bible is written for you. Fifty-two weeks of devotionsan entire year of insight and perspectives from over 100 contributors from all ages and walks of lifewill challenge you, deepen your understanding of God, and help you serve him more faithfully. The topics are broad, the issues important: Commitment. Friendship. Money. Anger. Disappointment. Fatherhood. Stress. Integrity. Servanthood. Work. Worship.|
Day by day, the NIV Men's Devotional Bible challenges you to be a man of courage and vision, giving you the tools to develop a powerful and productive life of faith in Christ.
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions located near the designated Scripture provides spiritual growth and inspiration
- Devotional material written for men by over 100 well-known Christian men, including: Tom Landry, Billy Graham, Charles Stanley, Phillip Yancey, Chuck Swindoll, Ben Carson, Charles Colson, and James Dobson
- Subject index offers easy access to topics addressed in the devotions
- Author index with biographical information about each contributor
- Book introductions provide background and perspective on the Biblical narrative
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- An entire year of devotions that challenge you to deepen your faith
What kind of man would you like to be? Do you ever wish you had a wise mentor to be with you in the trenches, offering fresh perspective on the challenges you face at home, at work, and in the community? The NIV Men's Devotional Bible is a spiritual resource and daily compassion, offering you a higher perspective on the issues you grapple with in a down-to-earth world.
Dimensions: 5.80 x 8.70 x 1.70 (in)