|About Image and MissioLife|
Image is the MissioLife small-group resource for youth. MissioLife is an intentional and formational small-group experience created to guide children, youth, and adults through the story of God--from understanding to participation in the mission of God. Find out more about MissioLife here.
Year One- The God of Life: A Story of God'sRedeeming Shalom
- Module 1- The God Who Gives Life: Stories of Life and Death and Life from Death
- Module 2- The God Who Gives Life: Stories of Life and Death and Life from Death
- Module 3- Shalom as God's Way of Life: Stories of Wholeness in the Midst of Brokenness
- Module 4- Coming Alive and Being Human: Jesus Stories on What it Means to Be Human and Fully Alive
- Module 5- Practicing Life: Practices that Lead to Deeper Shalom
- Module 6- Life Together: Stories of Communities Living Into God s Shalom Together
Image can be purchased either as a full year (6modules of 6 weeks each) or as individual modules. Each week-long lesson of Breathe has three components: a biblical reflection to equip the facilitator with a background of each week's scripture passage, a facilitator's guide to help guide discussion, and a participant's guide to encourage interaction and reflection. At the end of this 6-week module there is a communal experience activity that is designed to be a hands-on practice to reinforce the module's message.