|Serving others is a vital part of the Christian life. Time and again Christ demonstrated the importance of putting others first and giving what we can to help those less fortunate. As adults, we recognize the importance of instilling these values in our children and youth, but simply telling them to love their neighbor isn't enough; to leave a lasting impression, they need to see and experience love in action.|
77 Ways Your Family Can Make a Difference is an easy-to-use resource that parents can use to cultivate compassion in their children and engage their family in acts of service. Filled with suggestions, activities, Bible verses, and topics for discussion, this re-usable manual inspires families to look for ways to make the world a better place by making a difference in the lives of others.
In addition to families, these ideas and activities can be easily adapted to use with youth groups, Sunday School classes, home school curriculums, small-groups, and church-wide community projects.
- Creative activities that can be adapted to fit your unique family
- Service ideas for a variety of budgets
- Bible verses at the end of each activity to help children connect the practical aspects of God's truth to their lives
- Interactive discussion questions to help teens understand the importance of each activity and correlate it to God s Word
- Suggestions that encourage whole familiesparents, kids, grandparents, and other relativesto spend time together as they practice biblical servanthood